Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 44 - Only Family

Dex-chan lover
starts thinking about it United doesn't seem to have a great track record either (and the poor United Kingdom isn't much of either)... I wonder, are there any countries that use accurate modifiers?
There are several Islamic republics. It's usually fairly accurate to call them Islamic. Some also reverse it, like the Argentine Republic, using the common name as a modifier.

You could count the European Union. It's undoubtedly European. I'll leave aside how well the "Union" part works, but that's a noun, not a modifier. Much like how many countries have "Republic" or "Kingdom" in their official names. Otherwise I could count my own country, since it's only technically a kingdom. And technically "Sweden" is also a bit of a misnomer, since the Swedes isn't the only group of people here.

Dex-chan lover
Well you already know, "equality" was the buzzword at those times - as long as it's just for your own kind, it's okay to screw eveyone else :LOL:
And still is.

But that has nothing to do with the true concept of equality, which is in many cases is a noble ideal.

Dex-chan lover
And still is.

But that has nothing to do with the true concept of equality, which is in many cases is a noble ideal.
Yeah, that is why modern philosophy avoids the word 'equality' nowadays, because even in theology (my theology professor emphasized this as well), it is deemed socially impossible and actually is used to deceive others who know less. The concept now is more on 'equity' which is to provide anyone willing and able the right opportunity and provide them the chance to really obtain what they need in life.

Contributor
Mama Eve is worried so much about her two daughters, this is so precious.

Funny how the asshat king's subordinates know better than to conduct a summary execution of the hero who won the war for them. If that guy was even more rotten than he already is, he'd also order their executions for not agreeing with him. Damn, honestly didn't expect Cain to still be the king's ace up his sleeve after she disobeyed him before. I thought it was ass-kicking time for the king, not another boss fight...

I hope that can still be averted, Cain can still be Eve's sister-in-law and that weird aunt for the girls, but first they all need to find out how to stop the king from killing her. Like, there's three of them so maybe two can buy time fending off Cain while the third goes off to assassinate the king.

Regicide when?

Fed-Kun's army
Really not liking this whole arc 😑

King has literally no right to still be present in the story especially alive.. and it feels dragged out and the yandere trope of his sister is just oof allaround 😐

Can't wait for them to just walk away later and the king just going in with his day 🫡

Or them working for that country again in which case I'll just drop it, if it comes to that 🤨
Considering the latest chapter(paywalled as of writing), looks like your wish regarding the king's cockroach-like status might just be granted. 'cus HOOO BOY is Home Boi MAD now.

Fed-Kun's army
Really not liking this whole arc 😑

King has literally no right to still be present in the story especially alive.. and it feels dragged out and the yandere trope of his sister is just oof allaround 😐

Can't wait for them to just walk away later and the king just going in with his day 🫡

Or them working for that country again in which case I'll just drop it, if it comes to that 🤨
her yandreness(?) is kinda justified. I just don't like the fact that how her development is going on.

Aggregator gang
I'm so fucking tired with these
"Oh my god I love you so much missing sibling"
"Ohhh shiiiii you had a family? I'm gonna fucking merc them"
Things

Users who are viewing this thread