Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni - Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 54 - Slippery and Slimey

Aggregator gang
The eel could be their pet become one of their family
But the author say otherwise the eel not belong to the family heart but belong to the family stomach
F for eel

Dex-chan lover
Lil sis flirting with her niece huh?

Also Lloyd write what you are going to do instead of the process of moving to what you are going to do.

Dex-chan lover
More I puzzle it I still can't tell if the fish creel is made by Cain's chain magic,
or the causal case with the way they keep passing it around.:questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Wana say the family that slimes together stays together... but honestly the slime seems counterproductive for group "family" activities.

Dex-chan lover
Probably the latter. Can you explain?
There's this thing called S & M, it's sexual play.
The S stands for sadist which means someone who enjoys teasing (light term) or torturing ( heavy term) others.
The M stands for masochist which means someone who enjoys being teased or tortured.

There's an old saying that among girls, rather than the outspoken, attention grabbing girls it's the quiet, reserved ones that tend to be bigger sexual deviants. Or in simpler terms, quiet girls tend to be more freaky in bed.

Double-page supporter
There's this thing called S & M, it's sexual play.
The S stands for sadist which means someone who enjoys teasing (light term) or torturing ( heavy term) others.
The M stands for masochist which means someone who enjoys being teased or tortured.

There's an old saying that among girls, rather than the outspoken, attention grabbing girls it's the quiet, reserved ones that tend to be bigger sexual deviants. Or in simpler terms, quiet girls tend to be more freaky in bed.
Ah I see. can't believe I knew all of this what you told but was too dumb to understand the 's' stand-ed for sadist lmao. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread