Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Mating

Dex-chan lover
He lost his family at an early age, was considered a troublemaker, convinced himself that the world didn't need him, literally gave up on his emotions, was experimented on.
He convinced himself that he's a tool that needs to be used.
PTSD doesn't even begin to describe it.
And Iblis's story... boy that's heavy.
I'm kinda starting to see what "THIS IS A TRUE STORY" means.
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Maaannn I want a cute wifey dragon to phew phew my food tooooo :<

Contributor
"Do you love me?"
What a legit counter to "why didn't we fuck last night?!", she took a critical from that. And she takes another crit after he offers to do it right there on the spot after she says "it's the husband's duty to satisfy". She then chickens out after having the tables turned on her.

"Why are you so silly?"
A legit question dear, and indeed a funny one.

An idiot couple. This is actually cuter and more enjoyable than I expected. For a guy who's very stoic and doesn't seem to have much personality he's surprisingly more tactful than I expected. Cliches aside, I think the execution is going well so far. It's funny and entertaining. It's like I'm reading a fantasy version of Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san.

Dex-chan lover
For gods sake you can develop a relationship after banging its literally the point of the series we know they end up together get it over with so they can hav awk sex convos in front of the kids for comedy although there is the satisfaction when they baited it for a while but then there is the horror that they both end up sexless handholders just ripe for the ntr artist to pounce on
not that i didnt enjoy the cute/dorky but i just want people to very wholesomely bang

Dex-chan lover
So no seggs as he has adoptive daughters and they'll delay any kind of real romance

Users who are viewing this thread