Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Just a Couple in Name

Dex-chan lover
I hope he shows some emotion soon. The emotionless shtick will get old fast. In fact it feels overdone already.
Please don't have the personality of a plank of wood for the rest of the manga... Or at least give me some lewds.
Dragon Wifey should just be as direct as she can be and tell him exactly what she wants from him so this can be over and we can get onto hero-dragon fluff

Dex-chan lover
I'd be pleased if every mangaka who delayed a rescue were someday to experience being victimized while people around him just waited for tension to build to what they thought would provide the best level of drama, and then later explained as much to him.

Supporter
You wouldn’t download a wardrobe
OK, hear me out on this one, because it might be a bit of a fringe belief...

I advocate for dragon wives having dragon print t-shirts.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, did the dragon girl just take the role of the protagonist?

Cause we have been seeing the story almost purely from her point of view after the intro chap.

We are not seeing the guy's thought bubbles barely now, it's all her now.

Which I can understand, author can't really make a compelling story if its only from the point of view from this emotionless black hole of a protag.

Honestly I am ok if dragon waifu becomes the true POV protag from now on, she is more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I would straight up laugh a little bit if the experiments that the MC went under somehow removed his balls ... by mistake. That would explain EVERYTHING. If THAT is the case then there is no 'Goku' moment for the fair dragon maiden ... only disappointment and strangely blue balls for her in the future. Can some cultured individual school me on what blue balls are called for women?

EDIT: Oh, I got it ... purple ovaries? It doesn't roll off the tongue though ... but she can.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread