Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Don't Want to be Alone

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry your new Mama and Papa are here...and they're immortal probably!! :wooow:

IkucoIe.png

Dex-chan lover
my guess is it's dragon waifu that will lunch the thing for her to their daughter
i will say in 2 chapter or maybe 4, 1 she formule the idea and propose it after learning her past and a bit of a one sided fight, 2 he agree and try calm her berzerk state,3 she is possibly ko and they take care of everyone in the mean time,4 they go back home and happy arc-ending

Dex-chan lover
The problem with adoption is that is just about rules out the possibility of having biological children in this kind of setting.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that was already ruled out from the onset. You could say that the series is one of the types that takes its own path to define what "family" actually means.
I wouldnt say it was ruled out on the onset, but it was unlikely.

CAN they have biological children?

One is a human(debatable) and the other is a full on dragon.
I'd be more concerned about if Lloyd is able to have children at all. Seems like the typical reason they wouldnt be able to have children would be him being sterile from his power, or something like that.

Dex-chan lover

I'd be more concerned about if Lloyd is able to have children at all. Seems like the typical reason they wouldnt be able to have children would be him being sterile from his power, or something like that.
Yeah I was wondering that too. They seem to be hinting he is some artificial human made in a lab, like a homunculus.

He may not be able to reproduce at all for all we know.

Supporter
I didn't mean so much that they couldn't happen at some point in the further future, but the scene we got shown as "the present" was Hero, Dragon, Witch, and Demon Lord's Daughter. That's what I was alluding to.

Users who are viewing this thread