Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Don't Want to be Alone

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I expect Sophia to be rescued, and I'm wouldn't be surprised at all if it turned out that group killed her parents themselves. Also, I expect that Sophia will end up being adopted by the ML. Then for that rotten King to get even more anxiety when he hears of it. :)

Dex-chan lover
my guess is it's dragon waifu that will lunch the thing for her to their daughter
i will say in 2 chapter or maybe 4, 1 she formule the idea and propose it after learning her past and a bit of a one sided fight, 2 he agree and try calm her berzerk state,3 she is possibly ko and they take care of everyone in the mean time,4 they go back home and happy arc-ending
Dragon Wife been the straight man in the story, so I hope she's the one who actually try to think and explain the situation to both about Sophia is just being manipulated and they could settle it without trying to kill each other.
I don't have any hope for Lloyd to put the situation together. He's too single minded.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was wondering that too. They seem to be hinting he is some artificial human made in a lab, like a homunculus.

He may not be able to reproduce at all for all we know.
I think earlier they showed that he was a normal human that they experimented on and he was just the only one that survived the experiments. That said, whether they can have children or not will just be a matter of how 'fantasy' they want to be about it. Since two different species shouldn't be able to functionally reproduce.

Actually, there's something hilarious about this that I tried to explain to someone once that they just could not get. There're a few ways to genetically define a species and one of the working ones for animals is if they can fuck and have offspring that can fuck too. Dude would not believe me no matter how much I explained but yeah, if they have a kid then dragon is human.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit it's a "GOD HAND",
can't believe I'm seeing a Inazuma Eleven move here

Dex-chan lover
I hope those evil guys will have a long, torturous end. The poor daughter doesn't have to know.

Dex-chan lover
I think earlier they showed that he was a normal human that they experimented on and he was just the only one that survived the experiments. That said, whether they can have children or not will just be a matter of how 'fantasy' they want to be about it. Since two different species shouldn't be able to functionally reproduce.

Actually, there's something hilarious about this that I tried to explain to someone once that they just could not get. There're a few ways to genetically define a species and one of the working ones for animals is if they can fuck and have offspring that can fuck too. Dude would not believe me no matter how much I explained but yeah, if they have a kid then dragon is human.
I mean, a dragon shouldn't physically be able to fly either, so...

Double-page supporter
Wow it's ok as a new manga
but it'll turn meh soon :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry your new Mama and Papa are here...and they're immortal probably!! :wooow:

IkucoIe.png
Most likely her real parents were killed by the cult in order to manipulate the witch of calamity. Once the Hero defeats her and frees her from the cult's grasp the hero invites her to become a family member, thus he finds his first daughter and second family member.

As for those who are asking about him having relations with the Witch of Calamity, I think that it is too soon to determine how their relationship will progress. Based on how relationships are with nobles (landholders) she could become a concubine of his once she becomes older (it is too early to determine how their relationship will progress).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was wondering that too. They seem to be hinting he is some artificial human made in a lab, like a homunculus.

He may not be able to reproduce at all for all we know.
Loyd was a soldier who volunteered to have body modifications to try and become needed by someone. From the manga images, it looks as if some sort of crystal was implanted in his chest and it doesn't say anything throughout the manuscript as to whether he is fertile or not (Chapters 1 & 2).

I would say that he can have children but is probably still a virgin based on what he tells his wife the Dragon King after they slept in the same bed and did not mate. Apparently, he can have mate or have sex but refuses to until he and his new wife fall in love with each other (chapter 3), which makes me think he can have children. Now whether inter-species mating between a human and a dragon can produce offspring will depend on the rules of cross-breeding that the author has put in place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread