Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 45 - There Are No Fakes.

Fed-Kun's army
In Chapter 47's last panel, Lloyd finally shows emotion. and that is too, of pure rage emerging from grief. I am pretty sure my whole torso had some kind of confused goosebumps because his face wan't detailed but it was threatening enough given his overall personality.

Dex-chan lover
Bro what in the fuck are these comments?

I thought they’d mostly be like “I hope she gets saved, joins the family and lives happily”, but nope.
Half of them want the little sis to die, the other half want her to get fucked by Lloyd.
Are y’all good? :question:

Dex-chan lover

I thought they’d mostly be like “I hope she gets saved, joins the family and lives happily”, but nope.
Half of them want the little sis to die, the other half want her to get fucked by Lloyd.
Internet Rule 42: Nothing is Sacred on the internet.

Contributor
Seems waiting to see Lloyd be the one rescued for a change was a little too much to hope for, but I guess the girls of his family fought hard enough already.

"In my family there are no fakes" :chad:

Now that papa and big bro is here, it is time for bratty little sister correction. 💢 It's one thing to be forced to fight because of the threat to her life, but to actually want to harm her brother's loved ones out of pure jealousy is another. Ending the king should solve that first part, but not the intense jealousy Cain is having right now.

Don't let the dickhead king get away, now.

Aggregator gang

It's because she's a yandere, and break the status quo of the family

Honestly I don't want her to die, but I also didn't even want her to still be alive in the first place, I hate the trope of "My sister died when I was young, oh, wait, isn't that my sister right there?", especially since it only happens to the sister and never the father or the mom

The readers are probably angry at her because of the arc being trash too, between filler fights and the king being just annoying for the sake of it

And for me the previous arc was kinda bad too

Dex-chan lover
This kingdom will burn. Nothing will be left but cinders, ash and the fading screams of the damned.

Also I'm hoping that the sis survives and joins the family, learns what actual familial love is.
I WANT MY FLUFF DAMNIT! If I wanted sadness and depression I'd look in a mirror and remain in reality.

Aggregator gang

Because she is doing it all on her own, yes the king ordered her to, but she was happy to kill his family, and she even said "if I don't kill them I will die for defying orders... FURTHERMORE something like a fake family you don't need it right?" She wants them dead so she can have him to herself regardless of orders... say she is freed, (putting aside obvious plot reasons) she would still try to kill them... she is an extremely insane brocon yandere

Users who are viewing this thread