Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - If we all Hold Hands

Dex-chan lover
R.eacf3d3ab16cf6b972da4b8f78158f74

Dex-chan lover
There's a one page comic to promote the release of volume 1 :D
Lloyd : Why is there not me and only Eve alone in the cover?
Eve : Well... it's adult's circumstances

Anyone read the source material and know if the hero and dragon's relationship will go anywhere or if this is going to be like Spy x Family where that gets put aside and it's all daughter this, daughter that (and the oh-so-funny comedy)?
A reply in the other thread seems to put a good description about it. Lloyd is becoming a father before he learn to be a male. :D

Dex-chan lover
Hero gets a non blood related family
Smol daughter to protect
Dragon wife and demon daughter to oyokodon

Dex-chan lover
She's such a skilled seamstress. Almost as good as she is a cook.

I've always wondered how people end up snaring themselves like that. I can see it happening with an excited dog and getting wrapped by the leach if it's long enough, but on their own? I do like the bent needle, though. Is a nice touch.

Wife has learned to buy food before eating.

You can't tease someone with no shame.

Easily forgiven. But that's a given.

Contributor
Sophia has her work cut out for her when it comes to wrangling her idiot couple parents. Page 18 is priceless.

This manga has become way more wholesome than I expected and I love it. It's definitely standing out to me now from the usual generic fantasy harems, and reminds me more of Lv2 Kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha but with way less characters.

Sophia, meet your new sister! Soon™

Dex-chan lover
"Heroine candidate" might be technically correct but that phrase sure has some implications that I really don't like (please just let them be daughters, don't make them crush on him or w/e, thanks).

The setup here also feels a bit off, it's possible he relies purely on the mana absorb and overwhelming attack and defense power but generally you'd assume he'd also have pretty good senses and speed so accidentally bumping into someone on an empty fucking street seems a bit silly even if we assume his vision was blocked by the clothes.
Fine, they will crush on the wife instead.

Users who are viewing this thread