Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.4

Dex-chan lover
Ekidona's boobs is still a mistery to me. Sometimes is big, but other times is flat. I don't understand.

Double-page supporter
I can't tell if he's really telling all this to Merness or just reminiscing in his mind.

Double-page supporter
@yarielist...Basically, this is not an isekai. The present world here is like the apocalyptic version of the real world. We can't either say it's reverse-isekai because if we do, then Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach can be too.

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla That gets brought up briefly earlier in the series, for whatever reason her body changed after the hero beat her. So big Ekidona is only in flashbacks, current Ekidona is flat.

Aggregator gang
okay now I know why in the start of the first chapter it looks like a modern world then it suddenly turned into medieval setting a few pages next

Double-page supporter
the hints were there the whole time huh, with helicopters and skyscrapers. I guess I didn't really get it till it was spelt out to me.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there's going to be another plot twist sooner or later that the MC isn't actually the last remaining Biohuman. It may just be me overthinking things, but I think I've read enough isekai to know where this is going.

So He is actually that old? I mean I thought he went to another world but it turned out that he just outlived civilization to the point that it became the Magic Civilization of sword and magic.
So he is actually older than his future waifu of a demon queen.

Dex-chan lover
MC starts backstory

Long ago before the dawn of time when only darkness existed-

Users who are viewing this thread