Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.4 - Demon King, Start ④

Group Leader
Wow I didn’t know people were giving you shit for releasing chapters EARLY INSTEAD OF WAITING .
to be completely honest you shouldn’t care about retards who jumps to conclusion without even trying to verify stuff themselves first.

Ooooooooooh, I get it.

He's helped Lili
He's helped Marness
He's helped The Dragon General
He's helped Shutina

Who hasn't he helped? "The hero I anticipated is a bigger fool than expected!". I don't think he's referring to himself here as the hero

Dex-chan lover
Sandwich

noun
noun: sandwich; plural noun: sandwiches; modifier noun: sandwich

an item of food consisting of two pieces of bread with a filling between them, eaten as a light meal.

Burger

noun: burger; plural noun: burgers

a flat round cake of minced beef that is fried or grilled and typically served in a bread roll; a hamburger

Group Leader
@BananowyJE That's how it is in the raws

@XieShu it's not that bad, it's just one or two people complaining in the comments compared to like the other 50 comments and the thousands of readers that are alright with it. But hey, since some might think that I might be splitting chapters willy-nilly, might as well let everyone know that raws are actually split like that

Double-page supporter
Noooo where's FBI when you need it?!?! That's clearly a loli abuse!

Dex-chan lover
Oh so the raw is split as well... That explains it. I thought you guys just released split chapters every few pages as they were completed, just to get them out ASAP. Wouldn't be the first time a group does that.

Aggregator gang
That credit page Nani the F?? Just let me tell you, what those KFC sells are not tacos. If you have eaten those then I feel bad for you.

Dex-chan lover
I guess what he wanted to do was improve the demon army so that they may be able to kill him in the future after having gained more strength, but he got desperate after finding out they had a time limit for how long they could stay.

He does not seem like the kind of person that could get bored after 3000 years of immortality, but i guess the reason why he is fighting so seriously now is because of his mission

Users who are viewing this thread