Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.3 - Hero, Protect Humanity ………… ③

Dex-chan lover
“Be mine hero, I refuse”

@LygarX I know he was placed in demon history as a demon king who set up a demon-human colony though demon kings are assigned and not given by blood so they are not related but he is the senpai.

Dex-chan lover
There are so many who follow what they are taught and bind themselves in knots trying to obey.

To the point where they feel death is the best alternative.

Breaking free is sometimes so simple, if someone is there for you and have the right words. Not always. But sometimes all it takes are the right words to save someone.

Fed-Kun's army
He already built up a resistance to it, him obeying the command was purely psychological

Double-page supporter
Ahahhaa the bishoujo demon king is compared to a flying goblin(?) Or imp(?)

Double-page supporter
@Kyujyu then his meeting with the bishoujo demon king won't be like this 🤣 it will become an entirely different manga..

Fed-Kun's army
whatever you guy trash talk about him and his situation, you just dont get it was purely psychological
it really hard to realizy it and get over it, in his case he have skill to get over it, but in our case human really weak with it

esp

The ultimate dummy tech support fix.
"Have you tried resisting it?"
"Of course that won't work!"
"Humor me."
"...Okay, it's fixed. *Hangs up*"

Fed-Kun's army
BOOO I think they should have killed him at let him rest instead of having him live another 3000 years and going back to wanting to kill himself

Dex-chan lover
The thing about "tossing away the pain when it's too much" actually sounds like pretty good advice.

Users who are viewing this thread