Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Am I the only one who picked up on the "True Love" part during Shutina`s explanation? Is it in Japanese or is it a translation mistake?
Anyway thanks a lot for the update guys.
I was waiting for it and it seems that we might be getting some progress in romance department too.

Amazing job on the translation, thanks for picking this up and for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Considering that you have "little experience" with english, you did a pretty good job.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation but a proofreader may not be so bad. ^^'

Aggregator gang
Nice job, Coffee house! Thanks for picking this up. There maybe some mistakes, but as long I understand what's going on in chapter, I tend to overlook mistakes, so it's all good.

Thank you for picking this series up Coffee house! This translation was quite good, I’m looking forward to it! ^-^

Aggregator gang
I mean, they were always frank, playful like two every close partner but flirting was never the part of it previously or did I missed the hints?Not that I mind now...mc need some individual love and action(sexual) in his new life. They have good chemistry and do look good together.

Double-page supporter
Well, it certainly is readable and delivers the message, but needs some proofreading. Anyways, thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
No no no no! Only Echidna could do that to him!

... well, whatevs I guess

Users who are viewing this thread