Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
After I see this cliffhanger, I want to punch something.. really hard

Dex-chan lover
what the hell...
i swear these authors doing partial chapters are devil contractors doing so to harvest humanity's negative energy.

Dex-chan lover
Well they're definitely wyverns. Weird how it kept switching.

Group Leader
@strangeirdo
i put a tn note saying that the author switched from dragons and wyverns multiple times. I was gonna stick with dragons only but I decided to keep it like that.(。・ω・。)

Personally I feel like it's only the great black one that's a dragon, and the others are wyvern. That could explain the switch when he refers to how the black dragon is crueler, and maybe that's the first they saw in the last chap hence why they said dragons instead of wyverns, even if it was both.
As we don't see the creatures very distinctively, I don't know though.

And it's been long since I was frustrated by a cliffhanger, huh...😛

I’ve seen certain stories treat dragons and wyverns as the same thing/species, this might just be another series that does so

Dex-chan lover
Those are some paper-thin walls the fortress sports. Funnily enough the ceiling was thicker, but even so not thick enough when they know boulder carrying dragons are a threat.

@Maha55 then they are commiting a sin. You simply don't put Wyverns and dragon as the same beings(Even Monster Hunter respected this). Differences in names exist for a reason. Wyverns are an inferior species of Dragons. They are pretty much animals. Meanwhile Dragons are the "humans" of their kind.

Users who are viewing this thread