Yuusha, Yamemasu

it's not bad. I'd give it a 6/10; starts off kinda interesting, twist in the middle, and then goes and does it's own thing. Story's a bit slow at times. But, if you like strong hero fantasies, this might be your jam.

I'll give it a 7, its an interesting read if you don't have anything better to do. It has some cliche moments
Like all the top demons using FRIENDSHIP to stop him, etc. Telling him that he has another way to live, etc.
and it really gets on my nerves, but that's my opinion. If I was to give it an objective rating, more like an 8.

idk why but i wan tis to be a harem hahaa echidna and shutina with the guy would be nice and interesting

It's actually quite a philosophical, existential manga! I'm quite surprise! Definitely not your everyday hero manga!

I just unknowingly skipped chap 18 to part 3, and felt that i lost nothing at all from the end of chap 17

the story couldve been good if it ended at chapter 15, its stupid ill give it 6/10

Dex-chan lover
Flashback hell flooded with Walls of Internal Monologue utterly ruining a potentially interesting world/story concept.

Enter at your own risk.

isn't this technically post-apocalyptic?
proof (the middle-left panel):
g3.jpg

Pretty good story, not your usual hero MC and has a nice plot for the first arc. It starts off sluggish, so if you don’t get a lot of sleep, prepare to doze off bit. Gets interesting during the halfway point of the first arc and actually pretty good. Was exciting but rather predictable outcome but not so predictable that the story is a turn off. I’m worried about the second arc not having the effect the first one did but I guess we’ll see what happens. Also if you are here for romance, there’s no development so far. Honestly I don’t know who the love interest is. But so far it’s not apparent so don’t get your hopes up.

These last chapters had me scroll through them rather quickly... The typical female obsession on another female is getting real boring real quick

Users who are viewing this thread