Yuutousei to Himitsu no Oshigoto - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Highschool Girl's AV Debut!?

Dex-chan lover
this is dump but a good plot for NTR right there. Someone should use this so it won't get waste

@nevian70gr please don't... I keep seeing these kind of comments under almost every manga lately and if you stop now it will only mean those toxic people will win instead of people who just want to enjoy a manga as intended...

Phew, thank god they didn't enter the AV industry. The previous chapter actually almost broke my heart when I thought that our innocent heroine would get wasted in that industry.
I'm so glad it didn't take that route since she would become a "slut" and I can actually already see where this whole sh*t would be going. I've seen that route way too many times in that Korean NTR bullsh*t (and dropped all of them)...

Dex-chan lover
So he was at the shooting location, and he got on the phone with the AV actress, and she tells him there's been a mistake. Apparently, what happened then is that he hung up, patiently waited around for the AV actress to show up for however long, THEN they both burst into the room to stop them. Couldn't he have gone in by himself right away?

Users who are viewing this thread