Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahaha! Thanks a lot))))
First page was wholesome.
And I appreciate your efforts on second page. Well, gotta admit, that's very funny. Where do we go without stupid salacious jokes?))) Especially "breasts in anime", lol.
I'd also would like to know, what kanji was replaced in ban...universal gravitation word

Group Leader
@henman it was the third kanji that got replaced
万有引力 is literally "universal" (万有) + "gravitational pull" (引力), hence universal gravitation.
In this case the first part is the same "universal" but the second part has the kanji for "pull" (引) replaced with 淫 (lewdness) to form 淫力 which isn't a real word but can be interpreted as meaning "lewd force", hence 万有淫力 is basically a "universal lewd force" which I then adapted to "universal lewdvitation" to keep the pun with universal gravitation.

Supporter
Very nice adaptation. Coming up with replacement jokes must be hard as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Therapist: Double Einstein Peace Ahegao doesn't exist! Double Einstein Peace Ahegao can't hurt you!
Double Einstein Peace Ahegao:

In all seriousness, I would like to see an entire physics history lesson that's just this dumbass fuckery for a class period.

That's some top tier work, adapting the Ringo Apple thing and accidentaly making a Beatles reference.

Contributor
E = mc2
Ecchi = MC square (as in, the more flustered/prude/herbivore he is, the more likely lucky pervert moments will occur)

Dex-chan lover
>Ahegao Einstein
022.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the time given to the TL notes at the end and figuring out the wordplay, and thanks for the chapter. Your time spent doing this is very much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread