Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san - Ch. 55

Power Uploader
Damn, almost 2.5k of Ukrainian hryvnas, thats a nice prize for 1 ticket.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, fantastic last page.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/899046/13

Found the Burmese kyats!

I never thought I'd live long enough to see my Panamenian Balboa in a currency joke haha, Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter will by used by future historians to convert between prices lol.
Now the only way you can top this joke is by including obsolete currencies, like denarii and reichsmarks lol.

Dex-chan lover
@LordZero Estimado le falta espíritu de rata; los juegos se compran en ofertas de descuentos, no antes, aunque sean nuevos.

Dex-chan lover
I love the stupid currency conversion meme that scanlation has created. It's so dumb, and now it's ascended beyond.

Dex-chan lover
It started with Norwegian Krone and evolved into worldwide currency conversion. I'm so proud of this community sometimes.

Fed-Kun's army
@taior years ago, there was a scanlation group called Norway-scan. A decent group with lots of decent work. They have this signature joke regarding adding TL note converting Japanese Yen (and other currency) into Norwegian Krone. Other group also reference on this joke some time. It was just a silly fun. You can check it out yourself in earlier chapter of Himouto! Umaru-chan.

wait did i not look hard enough or did you guys leave out us dollars, british pounds, canadian dollars, anything i could use to actually get a sense of the amount ...?

Users who are viewing this thread