Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Stupid Power

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah right. Village wench who didn't understand that her power was actually useful, went full mad scientist mode. Author couldn't give a damn to present it better didn't he?

Dex-chan lover
I WALK A LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN

@gussygoose There were no bandits in this manga up until now, not that there's some sort of universal law that dictates they have to rape if they were. I'm guessing you've not read a page in your life on what banditry really was like before you made this comment.

Rather than boil, it increases the average kinetic energy of a substance currently in a liquid state

lmao people in here really complaining about no character buildup and she just switched to no emotions? She had just experienced a huge traumatic experience and having to go in to fight-or-flight mode, she's high on adrenalin and rage sets in. It makes sense.
They also showed that she had no idea that the human body was made up of water, she was living in a village of 20 people ffs. Of course she isn't going to know that until it happened with the dude.
Also @wankerLin just gave a pass to a dude that was "just following orders". lmao really dude? Just think of some real life history where people were "just following orders".

Also, it's a revenge story with heroic powers, try not to think so much.

Double-page supporter
I find it hard to believe that a king who had no imagination or creativeness towards the use of power can conquer half a continent. Seems kinda forced to me.

Is it? one of the most famous conquerers in our world, Genghis Khan, did so by his brutality and overwhelming military strength rather than any sort of creative manuvering.

lmao people in here really complaining about no character buildup and she just switched to no emotions? She had just experienced a huge traumatic experience and having to go in to fight-or-flight mode, she's high on adrenalin and rage sets in. It makes sense.
They also showed that she had no idea that the human body was made up of water, she was living in a village of 20 people ffs. Of course she isn't going to know that until it happened with the dude.
Also @wankerLin just gave a pass to a dude that was "just following orders". lmao really dude? Just think of some real life history where people were "just following orders".

Also, it's a revenge story with heroic powers, try not to think so much.
It’s bad writing. One reason why it got axed.

Users who are viewing this thread