Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Crush the blade, crush the enemy.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this one gets more chapters, as it's really quite good. The TL group doesnt have a working website so I don't know where I'd support them...

Contributor
I hope the spy isn't from their 5-person inner circle group. Kyrie already has problems socializing, giving her trust issues from betrayal is a leap in the wrong direction.

I wonder what's up with the rather sudden fanservice? Maybe they wanted to remind the readers the main character is still a girl and not a long-haired boy...?

Dex-chan lover
I hope the spy isn't from their 5-person inner circle group. Kyrie already has problems socializing, giving her trust issues from betrayal is a leap in the wrong direction.

I wonder what's up with the rather sudden fanservice? Maybe they wanted to remind the readers the main character is still a girl and not a long-haired boy...?

I'm gonna say its that Joana gal. Seems reasonable as well as being S.O.P. for this type of manga.

Dex-chan lover
That's not quite how a real sword breaker works. It's really more of a sword catcher and grabber. Though if it were made of some magic metal and handled with superhuman strength, then maybe it might shatter steel.

Users who are viewing this thread