Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Bro why the fuck did they have to make them look almost the same
I cant even tell whos talking in half the panels
I supposed this is the sign of new mangaka. The great example of how to make the characters looked different at a glance was Hiromu Arakawa of Full Metal Alchemist fames. Her character designs were praised for being easy to distinquish even when many of them wore the same military uniform.

Dex-chan lover
Bro why the fuck did they have to make them look almost the same
I cant even tell whos talking in half the panels
Anyway this fight is absolute garbage holy hell
Yeah, the hairpin was the only big give awa but it isnt on all scenes since it was to the side. It shouldnt be so difficult to tell characters apart, especially the mc

Dex-chan lover
I am so happy this has risen from the grave, thank you very much for risking injury to your grey cells (2) to bring this back (the tyvm is the serious part lol)

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I am so happy this has risen from the grave, thank you very much for risking injury to your grey cells (2) to bring this back (the tyvm is the serious part lol)
Sadly, it has gone too far to call it as "risking" + Thanks (I'm going to sleep right now, and I have 9 pages out of 28 ready)

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapters it was actually translated as "renki", not qi. So you should probably go with renki. It's up to you if you want to change this chapter to be consistent, but that's what the previous group was doing.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Mm.. This was not great. This new reoccurring adversary that they're introducing here isn't interesting, and the way she was introduced isn't interesting either

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapters it was actually translated as "renki", not qi. So you should probably go with renki. It's up to you if you want to change this chapter to be consistent, but that's what the previous group was doing.
I used 'Qi' because I had never heard of "Renki" being used in translation before. I looked up the definition of Reiki, which I'm not sure if it's the same, but I found out that "it's a healing technique that focuses on the transfer of energy through the practitioner's hands to promote relaxation, stress reduction, and overall well-being"

Users who are viewing this thread