Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
So, you dont want to get attention so you dress up as a guy, also young guys are sent to war so they arent around. Isnt that in itself getting attention?

I am just wondering here, is Beat a princess, or possibly even. A real Third princess?
They said she is a Saintess. She was going to be brought to the emperor as a gift so she cant be a princess, at least not a legitimate one

Dex-chan lover
im happy we are getting chapters anyone know which machine they are using to translate?
OCR: huggingface (It's not the best, but it doesn't require downloading a text file)
Translation: DeepL
Proofreading: DeepL
If I encounter problem (can't translate / DeepL translation doesn't make much sense) I use ChatGPT and Google Translate, and then combine all the translations (usually three) into one

Dex-chan lover
Amazed? Yes...at how dumb you are. Then again, considering what kind of man the King is, it's little surprise that he neglected his children at least beyond the crown prince, and set the stage to make them turn into self-absorbed spoiled brats without a lick of sense. Especially someone as far from the throne as the 4th.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread