Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Only 2 chapters left before the series gets cut off because its just and ad for the LN
Not even 2. Only 1 chapter left. :meguuusad:

If only this lizard is not a lizard but a beautiful girl instead, pretty sure a lot of people would be okay with her being alive and join MC's harem. Just imagine, a cute or sexy yandere girl who likes your blood so much she has orgasm just from few drops.

Contributor
Oh god, if this ends in him getting killed by a yandere, while skipping or some shit in the arena, it would be the funniest fucking bad ending ever.

We're talking failing-spiderman-QTE-and-Faceplanting-in-front-of-a-bomb levels of comedy.

Fed-Kun's army
I called it. I mean, it is truly sad that the father did die, but I had a feeling it would've been him who had died. May you rest in peace, Allen, your wife and daughter would be left in good hands, being under the MC's care and all.

Double-page supporter
They're just humans
less than pets, less than livestock
she logically wouldn't favor one dead human over a soldier who serves under her and fought her battles
i mean they're the mc's property, given by nefila. considering nefila's charmed by the mc, wouldn't it make sense for her to be also angry on his behalf as well since it also hurt the mc? sure the humans are the lowest rank of the heirarchy, but they're the mc's which nefila heavily favors. what do you think?

Dex-chan lover
Man how the manga goes from pretty serious stuff, to the dumb fun cuteness thingy is really amazing.
Very sad this is just a LN ad, I'm gonna miss it for sure (especially since the character design is a amazing).
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So did the lizard eat one human that was his friend and that give him ptsd?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously?

He wants to beat him... not kill him...

Bruh... dude kills your subordinate, and you want to let him live XD

Dex-chan lover
...It's done already?
It's like smashing a vase cherished for decades, but somebody else smashed it in front of me.

Just kidding lmao (*copium). Time to hit the light novels 🗿🍻

Users who are viewing this thread