Zankyou

One of all the MASTERPIECE from Takahashi Tsutomu sensei

Maybe spoil

Have anyone cries out in the last chap when kaiya came out it such a grate moment , He will alive or not in the end that doesn't matter for me such a good developed for one person

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good, thought it would be just another "ah, youth doing stupid shit but they all turned okay at the end" series.

Group Leader
I want to say thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed this series! I had a great time working on it with HWMN, and we are very pleased with how it turned out. It was bleak, and rarely let up, but I really liked it.

God damn that was heavy, a lot to take in. Loved the tone and the art was especially good. Looking forward to more stuff from this author,

Read this on a whim since I was free for a couple of hours. Takahashi Tsutomu proves yet again why I fell in love with his works and proving you don't need some crazy long chapters lengths, extend it or open up lots of unheard plot points in a series to be a masterpiece. I love his longer works but it is stuff like this and Blue Heaven that I like the most.

Aggregator gang
@MostlyBlue Well the guy is transsexual so it don’t count besides as far that it is know they didn’t performs sodomy in the whole manga apparently that can be considered passable?

Just saw documentation of takahashi's progress on this manga in Youtube and I come here again with nostalgia and a newfound appreciation for the guy, ah... truly a genius for a one-man work to be this beautiful and heavy. thank you, Takahashi tsutomu please continue on making great mangas and artworks.

Users who are viewing this thread