Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - Three Hours On Foot From The Nearest Station

Dex-chan lover
Woot...its back

What..noo...why the horny old man cliche. I thought I escaped Master Roshi's influence

Contributor
And is some other place, our little big-boobed Black General -san sneezes, and hopes that her Braveman is thinking of her.

Dex-chan lover
There are few characters I hate more than the "deadweight idiot we're supposed to like" cliche.

The abhorrent "unreasonable pervert old man that we're supposed to laugh with when he abuses/harasses the main characters" is one of them.

Dex-chan lover
@cheesenoodle Nobody is really a deadweight idiot in a gag manga without heavy themes

I mean like, a neet woman living at home, leeching unapologetically and shamelessly off her hardworking sister - buying sweets with money meant for food for both of them at every opportunity and avoiding chores by doing them so badly that her sister can never leave anything in her hands

That very specific example is from a recent manga I read but immediately forgot the name of because I didn't like it as a result of above example

Dex-chan lover
>New chapter comes out
>Me rn
2zl9nIp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, Honest Rate probably has the most practical and fastest attack. It just didn't work against General-san (due to her defense being trained up from getting direct hits from Braveman so often) and she took it too hard on herself. She's probably stronger than this "Cotton Rancher" dude lol!

Contributor
Glad to see this back.

Beaveman still look cool, the other two are tiresome.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe one day Japan will wake up and realize horny old men aren't the least bit funny.

Probably not gonna happen until Master Roshi fades into obscurity, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread