Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - Three Hours On Foot From The Nearest Station

Dex-chan lover
this mountain may be the same mountain with the hot spring in chapter 52 , maybe the hero group and RX group will meet in the mountain later .

last page : KAMEHAMEHA .

to tell the truth , i cant watch henta* with the tags : fat , ugly bastard , or old , ugly , pervert bastard .

Dex-chan lover
How did this guy make it to retirement? Did they not have femme fatale villains back in the day?

@Stan-Miller On page 6 of chapter 54 in the middle panel, isn't the phrase telegraphed instead of telephoned, as in "She telegraphed her move so I countered," versus "I telephoned that move so she countered." I don't have the raw in front of me, and the katakana/hiragana might say something different akin to telephone, but I believe the idiomatic use in english is telegraph as in showing a move before and as it is happening.

The perverted old man trope barely happens anymore, so saying you're sick of it means you need to branch out and watch more anime than just dragonball.

Dex-chan lover
The perverted old man trope barely happens anymore, so saying you're sick of it means you need to branch out and watch more anime than just dragonball.
The problem isn't that I see it too much. It's that it fucking sucks and is never funny.

Users who are viewing this thread