Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - The Super Epic Battle

@Raknasiuu
Nah, the translator mentioned Vietnamese, i worked there for 3 years so i picked up their language, not saying i'm 100% fluent but it is enough to have basic conversation with co-workers there. So i went and checked out the translation, and it is actually make more sense than this. I haven't checked out older chapters yet but this chapter got a few of mix-matched between this and vietnamese translation. The most important one is Braveman's phone message but then this is a gag comedy, plot doesn't matter much anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor villain league leader, couldn't realise his chuuni dreams....

Also must say again, I love the scanlation extras lmaooo, and rip translatorkun, did the best he could with what he had...

F for the both of you... o3o

Lol I was quite surprised when I saw a vietnamese sfx in chapter 60. And the version contains lots of slangs and idioms so it's rough man.
I wanna help the translator out since I'm Vietnamese anyway ~

What I love the most about your TL notes is that you got 2 twice. Great job, carry on.

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : kabedon , lol .

page 7 , panel 2 : i guess the league leader 's meaning is : the demon king is leading his monster army to attack the good king , but then the good king brain-washs the demon king so the monster army is fukked .

She's just laying on the floor in fetal position, sucking her thumb. It looks so sad, I can't stop laughing. Like bro, if you want your big epic anime fight you're gonna have to get her a sandwich.

Users who are viewing this thread