Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - Welcome Home

Dex-chan lover
Now is difficult to know when the manga end and the credits begin lol

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, your credit pages are FREAKING awesome, lol

It's so well made too, I think you could create your own story one of these days if ya really want to, ya seem pretty creative(if you do make one or already made one announce it somewhere so I can give it a check, umu), thumbs up to ya and thanks for chap as always o3o)b

I wonder if miss black general will ever realise her dream of marrying braveman... His affinity is somewhere in the.. minus 1000... maybe less...? o3o"

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : she is holding a 611 bag , it could be a parody of 7-11 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Eleven

page 8 :

actually , braveman just forgets things easily . in chapter 64 , the events did happen like what she says : while she was brain-washed , braveman did call out her name and pulled her back to her senses : BLACK GENERAL-CHAN , I LOVE YOU .

minion 1 : but then , why wasnt general-sama brain-washed .
minion 2 : to be brain-washed , 1st she needs a brain , lol .

50262630462_c85511ea50_z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate Fairy Tail. Please don't do this masterpiece the disservice of bringing it anywhere near that steaming pile.

Dex-chan lover
last page : "Fairy Tail" ? what a lame and stupid pun on "Fairy Tale" . how about "Fairy Fail" ? "Tairy Fail" ? lol .

fairy = (Northern England, US, derogatory, colloquial) An effeminate male .

Dex-chan lover
So does this mean that Hammerspace is connected to all universes? I dont know what to do with this newfound knowledge.

For everyone wondering if this is the end.

No, it's just that they haven't translater more chapters because of personal reasons or something like that idk.

Users who are viewing this thread