Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/zannen-onna-kanbu-black-general-san/

Boy this is a fun little manga. That Boss is a riot, everyone's a riot, I love how even the minions get romance. Super good, even if it is at base the same series as the webcomic jin made with the orc and the elf.

After this chapter the real heroes are the villain league so much troping.

This is amazing, I love every character revealed so far.
GG and minion #2 is best pairing!

Contributor
remember there was a good hentai i read of this, but cant find it on exhentai due to improper tagging im guessing. anyone wanna be a bro and link me if they know it?

jak

Contributor
@IJustMadeThisToComment

I don't really think there was ever any doubt they liked each other. They clearly do, except she hates that he acts like an idiot and he's too much of an idiot to realize it.

Contributor
Since it seemed to be missing I've uploaded chapter 33.75 water-B-chan's special introductory chapter,
Apparently some of you have never read it before and wondered who she was because of the Hot Spring chapter

Fortunately I'd saved this from the old Batoto before grumpy retired deactivated the site and sold off the URL by public auction to Mangawindow's owners.

Dex-chan lover
Boss' mouth looks like a cat.
I can't be the only one who sees that,right?

Edit:Just so people can remember.
Minion 1 - Angry eyes
Minion 2 - Neutral eyes
Minion 3 - Sad (?) eyes

Haha theres always a serious glasses guy, i'm glad they didn't forget the troupe in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread