Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san

Cyan Steam is dropping Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san due to lack of manpower. Sorry :(

I hope and wish that another group will scanlate this manga. It's such a shame that it got dropped. Why are all the great manga that I find are either finished/complete with few chapters or dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Alright boys, grab your drinks. It's a Dame da ne moment right now.
maxresdefault.jpg

OLF

Reading the tag ecchi gives me a very low brow, poor impression of what I'm about to read, fortunately this is really compelling and kinda cute.

Contributor
This is a easy 10/10 for me.
Top-tier comedy, art, and all characters are great.

One of tge obly english manga i imported because it's not available here.

I have the english releases and they are way ahead of this. Not sure why this is so far behind North American releases, let alone Japan.

Contributor
@BP
As far as I know, MangaDex only forbids directly uploading the official English release, but fan scanlations are still allowed.
(i.e. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun still gets unofficial releases uploaded on MangaDex, despite having an official English release.)

Group Leader
Hey everyone, as you probably read at the end of chapter 58, I'm not going to be able to translate this series anymore. I've been very busy and I don't have the free time I used to have. I didn't want to leave the series without a translator so I let @kamopatamatis take over. Please show him your support and I hope you guys continue to enjoy this series.

Users who are viewing this thread