Zanuff the Butcher

Dex-chan lover
@Jacobson
so she didn't get mad when he killed her mother?
A child get abused that she don't want even to go back. Doesn't in good term with her mother in the first place.
isn't it like the most and only casual thing on this manga
Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
A bit unrealistic towards the ending, but it was a good oneshot with an interesting story and concept.
Better than the typical kusoge on this website.

8/10 - read it if you want something short that might move you a tad.

Yo the authors a fucking genius, making a manga about a psycotic murdurer who can't change the way he is, yet found love in a precious child who he wanted to protect even from himself. 10/10

The fact that it's a oneshot that leaves you in a very confusing emotion not truly sure what you should feel just shows how brilliant the mangaka truly is.
The ending might not be for everyone, but I think it's pretty good as he was able to accept himself truly and gain a sort of closure. I really regret that he didn't say what was going to happen after Alice's visit,
but other than that it's definitely a great read and would recommend!

Not worth the score. Edgy, that's all it has. The plot is not that good and ending conclusion makes little sense.
Bad writing.

It's an amazing piece. The ending definitely touches on the heart strings. And the creators told the story beautifully. 10/10

There are some commenters who dislike the ending or disliked it. Seems like they were here for the more..."cathartic" aspect of the manga. Although I can see it going that route, that's not the message the author wanted to tell. It did really well in telling the story it wanted to tell. Definitely worth more than the score 8.6 at the moment

This reminded me of an interview with a former assassin on dead row.

The guy explained with enthusiasm about how he killed his targets.
But when it was about his family, those he cared about, he cried.

Even "cold-hearted" killers have feelings.

Group Leader
i loved it i was really stressed at some panels, sad, and happy in others, the story really played with my emotions, and the ending is amazing.
i wanna translate this one to arabic so please where i can find the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Serial killer's one moment of humanity. It's all right as a story, but come on - sociopaths with violent compulsions aren't like that.

This guy is just a multiple murderer not a serial killer because while he did commit multiple murders each murder was punished separately.

Users who are viewing this thread