Zashisu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The invitational letter

Dex-chan lover
Seems like one of those school mate reunion killer story so far.Shit gonna be weird probably since mc likes reading those horror stories and the killer sending his murder diary to novel publisher trying to get publish(?)

Power Uploader
Hmmm… from the first chapter only, it feels like a pretty standard "school reunion orchestrated by a vengeful bully victim" setting. These are a dime a dozen and execution is everything. I'll read more before making up my mind on this one.

Dex-chan lover
Those mouths annoy me greatly. Like they're pouting all the time, the entire cast.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the artstyle in this one. These realist, shading heavy styles always hook me.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm… from the first chapter only, it feels like a pretty standard "school reunion orchestrated by a vengeful bully victim" setting. These are a dime a dozen and execution is everything. I'll read more before making up my mind on this one.
Tbf the author has always had dime a dozen stories powered by great character writing and art. Rokudenshi Blues for example.

Dex-chan lover
A quick resolution to this would be reporting the contents of the draft to the police. Mission accomplished!

I'm still looking forward to this manga though. It has the vibes of a typical Horror B-movie film. It's just like eating junk food.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the fake bully victim thing in the prologue plays into the plot somehow to make the premise less generic, but unfortunately the characters already confirmed that Saeki was indeed bullied by the murder victims. That is assuming Saeki is indeed our perp. But perhaps the killer would be a totally unrelated guy (or even one of the bullies themselves) who just uses Saeki's name and history to hide his real motive.

Users who are viewing this thread