Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Chapter after chapter my worries about the decision to continue the series washes away bro, like come on you cant come up with a bit like that if your heart isn't in it. seriously, man becomes a giant kirby head, his duck bill extends in psychotic fashion, and big sleeper joke folgore fucking forgets kanchome has teeth LOL

Fed-Kun's army
This is so good. Kanchome, my boy, with the bizarre and amazing new power. It fits him so well, and is just so goofily fun. I love this series so so much. It is the best

Dex-chan lover
the most OP thing about the new spell is, kanchome didn't turn back to normal even after he got damaged. unlike his old spell.

the transformation is permanent. so the heart power cost is really great.

as for the effect of the transformation, i somehow think that they amplify the target's true feeling.
the guy(girl?) clearly don't really want to fight. so the animal companion probably got that feeling amplified.

also, seriously folgore? you can steal all 4 spell. nosehairboo was pinned down, you know?
i know you're an actor, but this is no time for dramatic flair, m'kay?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
holy shit, random bystanders doing something useful instead of giving the main casts more headache.

Love it when it happens.

I just realized... Since Kiyomaro was able to pour Zakeruga and Rashierudo into his new Book, I wonder if either him or Folgore would be able to pour Tio's Saifogeo into one of their books. This would open a brand new can of worms that the Golden Book from the prequel had...

Users who are viewing this thread