Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Tio is more yolked than a henhouse. Good reunion with Teams Zatch and Kanchome.

Group Leader
How the hell has this sequel gone under my radar? I didn't know about this until today.

Dex-chan lover
1 - I think this is author has legitimately partially lost his mind. If you kept up with Vector Ball, man has been on a weird kick for a while. Just, balls to the walls, weird.
2 - So this is a war against the Books. At the end of Gash Bell, in the last omake, there is a conversation between the now former king, and a Spell Book. And in it, the King challenged the very system that results in new leaders, because if Gash had lost, all of Demon kind would have been wiped out. And the book responded, that if Demons lost this bout, they would be unable to face the coming danger.
Usually stuff like that is just, 'potential sequel that would never be', but its nice to see the author is actually continuing that plot thread

I was very happy and surprised to see how Tio turned out. She was literally lifting a freakin' semi with those weight lifts. She seems like she might have a 'mama-bear' type persona now (which really suits her). And with Kanchome singing and dancing with Folgore joining in this time instead of the other way around was really cute and sweet. I love the idea of us seeing more of the Mamodo World and was hoping whenever the enemy was shown there might have been a glimpse of Zeon. I can't wait until the next chapter. Maybe we'll see how Brago and Bari are doing.

Fed-Kun's army
UZLcgcy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Kanchome Time!!

Buff Tio. Wasn't expecting it, but I'm very happy it happened. :love:

Bet we're going to the Demon/Mamodo World soon in order to directly deal with this new enemy.

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SOOO FUQING HAPPY RIGHT NOW TIO HOLY SHIT NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING BUT I FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW SHE TURNED OUT MY CHILDHOOD HEART IS GONNA MAKE ME CRY

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOUUU!

Kanchome grew up splendidly 😭

And Tio turned into a badass, muscular Sarah Connor, even though I've never watched Terminators 😭

Dex-chan lover
Oh my goodness buff Tio. Kanchome getting his own song is goated too what a joy this sequel has been.

Users who are viewing this thread