Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
the characterization in this manga is just amazing, it's easy to do the unexpected to surprise the readers, it's difficult to do that while keeping the story and characters good and enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
What is going on with Bleu's left arm? It's most obvious on page 10 but other times it looks artificial. It reminds me of a doll's arm with the ball joint at the shoulder with an arm attached

Dex-chan lover
i honestly dont think i can sympathize with the enemies even if they reveal their sob stories since they killed off almost everyone before we even got to reunite with them

Dex-chan lover
I'm having a déjà vu
9ro5VEj.png
Bleu is like Kido. Always falling for Dr Riddles lies.

Dr Riddles, I've missed you so much! This chapter reminds us of how amazing he is!

Dex-chan lover
Ah Professor Riddles, you continue to be a treat to watch, but I'd strangle them if I had to deal with them.

Dex-chan lover
I love how all of the beloved characters remain awesomely the same after all these years :)))

Thank you so much, Makoto-sensei! Thank you @XZatchBellGamerX

Group Leader
This colored page is very good !! Raiku really draw the best smiles 😄
Just a heads up, that colored page was done by a colorist for the scanlation named "The Two Horned One", and is NOT a page that was officially colored by Raiku or anyone else in his production team. The page is real, but the coloring was purely fan-made.

To prevent this confusion, we actually had to remove it from the upload. But you can still find it as a bonus in our Google Drive! :)
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1Ny3Ccnx3tUYeYrzZAFoQEKeiDTUnsLO1

Users who are viewing this thread