Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
The problem with the Demon Slayer ending is that you can just see the moment mid fight when Gotouge gives up gets tired and just wants to finish things, then we get a timeskip and the whole thing ends, and they haven't made anything else ever since, so their peak as an author remains around the infinity train arc, rather than at the climax of their story

It is very similar to how Oda decided to just punch Kaido really hard just to get out of Wano quickly, but thankfully for all of us, Wano was not the final arc of OP

Agree on the Wano arc. Actually, I have been thinking Luffy has been too lucky and OP in both Whole Cake and Wano arcs. I feel that his wins against Katakuri and Kaido were underwhelming and undeserving. Maybe that's just me. Egghead has much better execution for sure.

As for KNY, most everyone raves about the train arc. That gave me certain pre-conditioned expectations and I was let down, because it wasn't that great that everyone made. I liked Tengen and the fights inside the castle much more. I hope Gotouge will come out with a new, good work though. They have a lot of potentials that I look forward too.

(I'd just like to note that the reason KNY's ending is the way it is, is because Gotouge had some personal issues at the time and chose to quickly end KNY over trying to continue a weekly schedule when they also were going through a rough period of time. Were it not for the IRL issues arising, KNY likely would still be ongoing at present.)

Thank you for the information ;_; I truly live under the rocks. I hope them all the best and that they will recover and be okay soon.

Edit: I just remembered Oda had a lot of health problems in the past few years. I'm sure weekly comic is taxing! I hope he (can) takes (good) care of himself, because that can really affects, sometimes be detrimental to, him and his work.

wow he really is all grown up and looking regal
firefox-j-Zp-Km8-Nje-D.png
I really want to see Zeon even more after Gash first showed up. I said after seeing Gash. "Show me Zeon-sama now. Before I get a major crush on Gash." XD This chapter was great, and am once again anxious to see the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
that Hem page really remind me of how back then i really love drawing dragons based on Bao Zakeruga, Raiku's designs are childish yet intricate

Users who are viewing this thread