Zatch Bell!! - Ch. 323.9 - Gaiden: Friend

Dex-chan lover
5YWMPJU.png

Dear lord. Zatch Bell has gotta be one of the best Shonen stories.

I hope someday it gets more love, maybe getting a remade adaptation like HunterxHunter or Parasyte!

But either way, I will always cherish this series and what it means to me. See you again Zatch.

Damn. That hits me with them feels. Been a while since I read Gash so I didn't realize this last chapter was here. It was nice.

Dex-chan lover
Such a good ending!

it's a shame that Raiku's lawsuit against Shogakukan meant that Viz had to stop publishing the series in America. They only got to volume 25. Now that Kodansha is his new publisher, and they handled Animal Land just fine, I wonder if they'll go back to re-release Gash over here?

Dex-chan lover
Oof, well i hope Gash gets to fix more of the problems within the demon world.
Yeah this and Doubutsu no Kuni deserve some good anime they are one of the best shonen stories ever, at least for Gash we need to see things beyond the Faudo arc.

Dex-chan lover
THEY MET AGAIN

YOU KEEP MAKING ME FEEL RAIKU

Also huh, whoever setup that Demon King Wand was no fool, if it’s ever in the hands of a different demon a book is sent to the human word to allow the Demon King to cast spells again

What would happen if Kyomaru was dead when Gash was fighting againts some one with the kings wand?

Dear lord. Zatch Bell has gotta be one of the best Shonen stories.

I hope someday it gets more love, maybe getting a remade adaptation like HunterxHunter or Parasyte!

But either way, I will always cherish this series and what it means to me. See you again Zatch.
There is Zatch Bell! 2 now!!

Users who are viewing this thread