Zatch Bell!! - Ch. 324 - Kanzenban Extras

Power Uploader
I'm still mad this never got a full english release. thanks for the hard work

Aggregator gang
Looks at Tio's father size compared to her mother. Something is wrong here LUL

Contributor
@Cloneable

Blame Viz. They did like 22 volumes, but dropped it due to lack of interest.

I think Raiku switched publishers afterwards. You could always ask Seven Seas or another licensor to translate the rerelease.

Group Leader
God I miss this series. Even just through extras, Raiku's able to make me shed a tear or spit out my water laughing.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this is neat
The cover are even more stunning and the extras are entertaining as hell
10/10 would read again

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters.
I'll have to reread this in one sitting when I can handle it.

Dex-chan lover
Tio and Kororo seguiment was so cute. Just seeing those two eating healed my heart.

Danny and Wonlei, two bros chilling.

.............................. Brago... mah boi.... what they did to you.
At least i could hear the heavy metal when he was introduced and real man dont need hot ofe they drink boiling water.

Zoboron is a realist... he had the biggest BRUH moment.

Victorem and Layla, it is beautiful how only 5 pages can convey all the feelings those two shared... and as always Victorem is a true bro, now we know why he was turned in stone.

I did know the demons physiology was strange, but seriously... 7 years? Well anyway good to see that Patty growth is still there.

Sugina demonstrating the dangers of gasha.

Always loved the design of that blonde demon girl (forgot her name), it is so simple but that sniper magic of hers was really cool.

Umagon best boy.

Barry had such an amazing growth as a character, i am happy to see a little more of ELzador as one of the hyped up favorites i was disappointed to no see more of him but he is just such a good kid.

Those eyes will haunt me in my dreams.

Cherish, her name is Cherish, does the author knows what this word mean? Because it fits her like a glove, to cherish and be cherished is something precious.

Did the author relegate a major character development of the BIG BAD EVIL BOSS of the series to a extra? I dont know if i call that genius or diabolical... but god almighty i was holding my breath, always asked myself what would be Zeon reaction to clear and i am not disappointed. Dufaoux entertained by Zeon eating, that was cute.

I remember how this series made me laugh and cry like i was about to die, sometimes even in the same chapter.

You don't see many stories like this, one of the rare ones that you read in one go and it leaves you with bittersweet feeling when you read a good book. Truth be told the only other manga which ending left me with the same feelings was Fullmetal Alchemist.

But god how i am glad that i could witness the ends of these when they were made, feels like those are a thing to treasure.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to see them all again. This provided some laughs and a little closure for some of the characters. Maybe even a tear. The spellbooks are just a little less mysterious now, but only just. And of course Gash's segment was a random mess lol.

I would have still liked to see what Mir is up to. Is she okay? And I wonder if Tio ever talked with her friend that betrayed her again (Marusu?)

I loved growing up with this series even with the corny dub! It's pretty crazy to hear the lead voice actors from Jimmy Neutron and Invader Zim take part in anime roles, but it was more than enough fun for me watching it when I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread