Zatch Bell!! - Vol. 22 Ch. 203 - Something I Must Protect

Dex-chan lover
i don't know if the author is trying to make the reader feel sympathy for Won Lei or whatever, but for me it isn't working because he is acting hypocritical as fuck. He's trying to save that girl, but doesn't give a fuck about anyone else which is making me hate him even more

Dex-chan lover
?

How is he a hypocrite? He continued to protect what he wants to protect: Lee Yen.

Anyway AWW YEAH THAT COVER PAGE WITH 9 PAIRS TEAMING UP! GASH! TIO! KYANCHOME! UMAGON! WON LEI! RIYA! MOMON! EARTH! ICE HORSE! STRONGEST NINE COMBINE!

We got lightning attacker, defender/healer/nuker, illusion user, two speed chargers of different elements, fist fighter, body expanding fighter, drain sword fighter, and one heck of a debuffer/escaper. Way stronger than the team that went against the millennium demons. Evil doers beware!

Double-page supporter
@PramTheOracle I disagreed with Gambino before but now I agree with him, Won Lei is dumb AF, he prefers to go against his friends and the people that helped him to go with the guys that are trying to kill the world, even if they release the monster and save Lee Yen the monster will still destroy the world, killing Lee yen with it, that's retarded.

It's a similar question that Alishe has asked Gash before. Won Lei is broken trying to choose between someone he loves and the entire world. Unlike Gash, however, he chose Lee Yen specifically and would do anything to save her.
Stupid? Sure.
Dumb? Absolutely.
Hypocritical? I personally don't think so.

But, there are not a lot of people who will do what Won Lei is doing, and that's admirable in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread