Zatch Bell!! - Vol. 31 Ch. 301 - Geez, These Tears...

This author doesn't really plan much huh? Answer Talker is invincible against anyone who hasn't already had forb decades so it had to go immediately. Kyanchome is literally unbeatable by anybody so he had to go.

Dex-chan lover
Augh stop making me cry author

Truly the worst outcome. Now there’s only 6 pairs left. Gash, Tio, Umagon, Brago VS Gorm and Clear.

... this is not looking good

But the final panel, come on Gorm, betray Clear!

Still Clear’s bullshit as fuck sniper attack is insane. Where in the world is he shooting from that hit Milan in just a few seconds? I thought Sin Pork was invincible, but if the enemy is too far it can’t do shit.

Fed-Kun's army
This author doesn't really plan much huh? Answer Talker is invincible against anyone who hasn't already had forb decades so it had to go immediately. Kyanchome is literally unbeatable by anybody so he had to go.
I think he just does what he wants. Wanted to show off how powerful kyanchome could've been just to set the record straight against any fan calling him a weakling or something lol. Folgore being super strong was brought back and when he first came it looked like that was just as a joke, so there definitely was some planning

Dex-chan lover
Augh stop making me cry author

Truly the worst outcome. Now there’s only 6 pairs left. Gash, Tio, Umagon, Brago VS Gorm and Clear.

... this is not looking good

But the final panel, come on Gorm, betray Clear!

Still Clear’s bullshit as fuck sniper attack is insane. Where in the world is he shooting from that hit Milan in just a few seconds? I thought Sin Pork was invincible, but if the enemy is too far it can’t do shit.
Kyanchome's spells work on the demon and the book user.

If Folgore had heart power, Kyanchome could have used his spells on Vino to stop the attack.

Double-page supporter
man that chapter title is accurate, first manga to ever make me cry, and it's over an italian man saying goodbye to a duck child. this manga is full of asspulls, but a lotta times they semi-make sense, or the same outcome could have been reached without the asspull. either way, this is peak right here

Users who are viewing this thread