Zatch Bell!!

The anime of this was the first one I ever watched. I'm so glad I was able to finish the story. This manga is really really good. Nostalgia might be a part of why I love this manga so much, but it's much more than that. This manga really is great. If you're even a little interested, you should definitely check it out. You won't regret it.

Dex-chan lover
Still the best shounen action manga in existence. Better even than FMA, it's the pinnacle of what that genre should strive to resemble.

Damn really loved it. This was one hell of a ride. One of the best Shounen manga out there. 10/10 would read again.

Group Leader
I really love this series, but goddammit, the last arc was trash!
They should have ended it at Faudo and made Gash and the surviving 10 fight each other in the end. Clear has absolutely no place in the story!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

check it out its pretty good but there isn't a way to measure power, everything is based on feelings and plot armor which is frustrating because you can't see the growth of character

EHK

This is one of the best plotted manga I have ever read. The feelings and the story carry this series to lofty heights that few others can compare. It's a work of art. The only thing that really distracts from it is the comparatively "weak" final villain. He came out of nowhere and was a nihilist just because which was really weird compared to every other character in the series, but even with the less than perfect final antagonist the last arc still shines with beautiful scenes with familiar characters and a completely wonderfully over the top finale. I feel like I'm a better person for having read this. Would recommend to anyone.

Fed-Kun's army
Been reading through some old shounens and this one came up. I know the Gash Bell character and thats about it. Its ok so far but suffers from its age. The plot and premise is ok but there is to much focus on friendship growth instead of character growth. Which is a shounen staple but there is to much here that it hurts it. Like I said this suffers from its age so its from before there was really many critical level viewers. Many just read manga for pure enjoyment instead of other motives.

A standout work of battle shounen. This manga will have grown men snivelling like a bitch. Wonderful character growth, pleasant art style, exciting action scenes, genuinely funny and charming moments, and so many likeable characters make this manga easily among the best shounen manga has to offer. Highly, highly recommended.

The guy below me is an idiot; at no point did I ever feel that this manga was dated or lacked character depth. Most of his comment is gibberish and should be disregarded as the ramblings of a numbskull. Why else would you read manga if not to enjoy it?

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the best manga I have read and would highly recommend it any Action, Comedy and Shounen lovers.

I first knew about when the anime released and was hooked to it but I didn't finished the TV series. So, when I stumbled upon the fact that a manga exist on this series, I started reading it almost daily(I was new to reading manga at the time) and finally caught up with the part I left the show on.Reading this manga from the start didn't changed my impression on the series and love how this was almost adapted exactly as the manga and even the fillers.

Now, about the manga only.
Summary:It starts with Gash being a very mysterious character and his book with unreadable words. This slowly uncovers and Gash makes many allies on his path with Kiyo and unravel all the spells they could.

The Side Characters(Demons):They are very memorable and with each having their own unique spells, can say that they must have been uniquely design(by seeing the extras). I personally liked Kanchrome.

The Side Characters focus Chapters:They are fun to read and don't feel diverted from the main story most of the time, they also gives further knowledge of the life of other characters except for Gash. And how far they(Partners and their demons) have bonded.

And the list goes on.

Overall Thought: I liked everything about this manga from comedy to character development. The first main enemy not being the last to defeat took me by surprise. Some of the chapters brought me to tears and some to an extreme level of hype.
As far as I read any manga, this one stand a legendary spot for me. Would like it if this get another adaptation, as the original(anime) end was rushed because of manga's hiatus.

Side note:The last manga cover of this maybe simple but It tells us about all the things they both went through and lead them up to this point. I love it 😍

Really enjoyed it! Lovable cast with good character growth. Some bits genuinely left me in tears (from both sadness and humour). Pacing was pretty good too, sometimes there's plot armour which might not be to the liking of some people.

Page 98 onward in the new bonus chapter just isn't loading at the moment. Red page of death.

Dex-chan lover
At my understanding, the word Kanzenban is a compilation of volumes that has double of chapters of a series in each volume. Is this right?

I wanted to know because i couldn't find an answer on the net.

Dex-chan lover
I can say in pure honesty that is probably one of the best Shonen I have ever read. I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed every page. It deserves to be put up as a symbol of what makes manga great.

Users who are viewing this thread