Zatsu Tabi: That's Journey - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - 9th Trip (Part 2) - The 3 girls' friendship deepens

Group Leader
@Yuanyu
Hi there, I used to scanlate for Dagashi Kashi, and I gotta say, this manga's been on my list of to-dos for quite some time (IRL got busy), so I'm really glad you picked it up! Really enjoyed the scans and the extensive TL notes.

This sort of Iyashi-kei + learning more about Japan/culture/subculture vibes is what I vibe with!
Looking forward to more!
(I'm also curious about how you got the raws, cuz I'm pretty tech illiterate in that way, but that's not a discussion for here.)

@Yuanyu
Hi there, I used to scanlate for Dagashi Kashi, and I gotta say, this manga's been on my list of to-dos for quite some time (IRL got busy), so I'm really glad you picked it up! Really enjoyed the scans and the extensive TL notes.

This sort of Iyashi-kei + learning more about Japan/culture/subculture vibes is what I vibe with!
Looking forward to more!
(I'm also curious about how you got the raws, cuz I'm pretty tech illiterate in that way, but that's not a discussion for here.)
Hey, thank you so much. I'm glad that you enjoyed the chapter and the notes.
I can relate to the IRL issues, I hope it's not as busy now.

It's a great manga if you like slice of life vibes and Japan in general, isn't it?
Look forward to it!

If you want to chat, come to the discord channel or DM me on discord ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread