Zatsuyo Gakari Ken Shien Jutsu Shi Ha Party Tsuiho Ni Akogareru ~ Seken Ha Tsuiho Boomnanoni, Ore Wo Kadai Hyoka Suru Party Member Tachi Ga Kesshite …

Supporter
865je3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga has strange stopping points for each x.1 and x.2, with only chapter 1 having a good stopping point. Even if you combine x.1 and x.2 into a full chapter, it still feels strange.
Yeah it feels like 2-4 parts are a full chapter and everything's split up in 10 pages. Maybe the author is in cahoots with the trash publisher and they're all designed to never feel complete, so you're always annoyed and in their mind you'll want to buy more to get to a satisfying ending asap.

Dex-chan lover
Don't care about the loot? What manner of beast is she?

They still have their safe hole to hide in. They can cheese that to the max.

Well, that's concerning. Maybe not so much cheese.

Oh, yes, just casually ring her... No implications at all.

...I'm not quite sure what he's planning, but sure feels like he's preparing to sacrifice himself to let her get away...
Maybe going to kite the boss away from the room or something, so the warp works with no boss left in the boss room. What I wonder, though, is how he planned on getting to the boss room in the first place. The only path was a narrow corridor, which is currently kind of occupied by big monke.

Dex-chan lover
I thought I'd wait for both parts of the chapter before I read.

Surprise, they split it into three😔
Manga nowadays has gone downhill, it's always a long hook chapter then trickle into decimal chapters later on.

Dex-chan lover
Surprise, they split it into three😔
Manga nowadays has gone downhill, it's always a long hook chapter then trickle into decimal chapters later on.
well its the modern day thing to do, nowadays I imagine most people consume manga online and the websites heavily reward split chapters like these by making all parts or chapters cost the same
mangaup and other en sites also take it even further by splitting chapters into 8 different parts so they consume the currency that unlocks chapters faster

Users who are viewing this thread