Zatsuyo Gakari Ken Shien Jutsu Shi Ha Party Tsuiho Ni Akogareru ~ Seken Ha Tsuiho Boomnanoni, Ore Wo Kadai Hyoka Suru Party Member Tachi Ga Kesshite …

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was all around a bit odd.. I can't really put my finger on it other than what BobBob said about the positioning, but man it felt rushed to get to a point for being such a short chapter or something lol

Dex-chan lover
Now that's actually a tactical retreat. Temporary fallback to better location.

Ah, yes, mope around when there's a giant gorilla fighting you. Absolutely the right time to lose track of the deadly monster.

The sense of positioning of characters is pretty bad.
Yeah, feels as if the artist was reading the script line by line and adding something that seemed appropriate at the time. But even just the part with the entire path being blocked by the gorilla makes most of it nonsensical to start with. That was the problem they had originally.

Group Leader
Would have liked if he didn't summon them and they arrived after rushing through the floors

Group Leader
Posing like she’s about to whip out a Glock and just blast the monster.
Would be hilarious high key...
Parry This Filthy Casual GIF - Parry This Filthy Casual - Discover & Share  GIFs

Dex-chan lover
Well… More like temporarily glitch through the boss. If it was that easy to simply run away he could've just done it on his own and all this drama would've been totally unnecessary.
I mentioned that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

But damn, is this getting axed? I mean, I was pretty surprised how things are kind drawn 'not that well' especially page 5. It's like the mangaka only has this project as a sidejob.

Dex-chan lover
Something was off about this chapter, like the author was trying to tell us about the dream they had last night.

Thanks everyone at LHTranslation for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread