Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters. Always nice to see characters that make the hard decisions that people themselves will always run away from. We're all cowards with little to gain from heroics, so it makes these moments more exciting as a result.

This is just like the other series: Jack of All Trades got kicked out.
step1 kicked, step2 join bigger guild, step3 solo raid boss, step4 dunno. I dropped it. :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for evey time rightdark-scan ruins a story for me with such shitty translation and organization (enough to make me drop it), I'd have two nickels now.
Which isn't a lot, but it's still sucks that it happened twice.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck happened to their proofreader? did they lose their proofreader cuz this shit is shit.

Dex-chan lover
So, instead of believing that he can do it himself, his self esteem is in the abyss, he tried to control himself?? Hahahaha wim, u r both pitiful and funny 😂

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, I suppose this is one of the chapters among other mangas translated by RightDark-Scan where they just churned pages out of MTL then expected people to read on their own site and deleted their content from dex.
I mean there are pages here where the furigana is already written in katakana (to indicate a foreign pronunciation for a kanji) but only used what the MTL provided. RIP PR/QA fr

Users who are viewing this thread