Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nacht Libelle

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Translation!

I really like how his Anxiety and cowardice has evolved into giving him some mad powerful detection abilities to this level of accuracy. Can't wait to see his real abilities

Dex-chan lover
Haha bet the old team brainwash him, telling him that his skill is nothing. So he believes that its nothing until the new team point it out to him.
Also him mumbling his anxiety is kinda cute 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Enjoying this so far but the 'puppeteer' part of this comment made me think:
lmfao fucckkkkkk another chapter where I have to wait to see his true skills as a puppeteer lmao ugh
What if it there was an abandoned by party but it's revealed that the banished planned it all later in the story because of some miniscule argument they had at the start of their party to make himself the victim and lower the prestige of the former party
basically i want more sociopath mcs who are no strangers to just doing what they feel like. There's just something about unapologetic 'evil' sometimes
tho i guess that kind of like the greatest talker(though he prolly would have stayed with his party had the remained competent enough).

Users who are viewing this thread