Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
I think it stands out more like this, for better or for worse. Keeps with the themes of awareness and acceptance and all that. Literally, it could also be "A fake lesbian relationship made up of gay crossdressers", but that feels a bit insensitive and it doesn't warrant the other guy's response as much.

I think the joke works better like this, with a hyper-technical translation instead of something more literal, since the set phrase doesn't exist in English and all.

Dex-chan lover
@reu it’s just a way of acknowledging that it’s a slur being used against both crossdressing femboys and trans women, because it implies they are dishonest and are trying to trick men into being attracted to them.

imo i feel we should rather have a definition for the men that feel unfairly tricked like that, and it should be ‘fucking cowards’ lmao

reu

Dex-chan lover
@AlexandraH A slur? Dunno if this is a correct use of "*" but f*mb*y seems to me much more demeaning.
If a boy is seen as female when he doesn't want to be percieved as such then by calling him a "f*mb*y" you're denying his gender. And transwoman are woman, no? When they're perceived as female they're not being perceived as the oposite gender, so by defenition they can not be traps.

Either way who would think it's a good idea to frontload bias by putting the adjectives before the nouns? In my language you get one adjective after the noun so if one wants to spew his bias then he as to get overly verbose and has to get past the interlocutor's knowledge about the subject.

Dex-chan lover
@reu the fem in femboy is for feminine or femme, not female, and by far most femboys are actively attempting to be feminine while still very clearly being boys, and enjoy doing so. Like, I even know trans men who like being femboys, because they still like being fem while also being boys.

and yeah, trans women are women, but transphobes believe they’re not and for exactly that reason use tr*p as a slur against them. and it is actually perpetuating a mindset that gets trans women killed with the justification that the murderer felt they were being “tricked”. if you look up ‘gay panic defense’ you’ll see that this is even a legit legal defense in some US states, and it’s fucked up.

Fed-Kun's army
Real nice to see the asterisk used as a beautiful force for progressiveness and so on.

Aggregator gang
Now rereading this chapter, I hope the author/artist doesn't try and push it into the corner where Nagisa stays female and Ryou stays male, I really like how they just keep switching sex and they both wear the clothes Depending on if they are more masc or femme, I like that about this manga.

So please author/artist don't push it in to the idea they can only be one, just let them keep on switching, or Ryou wouldn't wear dresses or skirts!!! Think about your fans!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Aggregator gang
@Sopu same thought, and I don't think it's good if Nagisa stays as one sex because the point of the story is to understand Nagisa who has two sexes since birth.

People that are part of the LGBTQ alphabet gang be saying some magical spells out here man. Panel 7 lmao, it had me cracking, reminded me of people just caping that long as name as a Harry Potter spell, And yes there’s only 2 genders. Trap in the other hand ....it’s acceptable.

that was a surprisingly progressive chapter, even treated the t word as derogatory (which it is, and there is a long history of why it is), and good on the translator Proqusexual is not a term seen often. glad to see it.

💀It's unprobable that newbies would read this, I'm sure everyone here knows what lilies and roses are euphemisms for

Users who are viewing this thread