Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 6 Ch. 35.5 - Extra Case

Group Leader
I'm getting closer to running out of TS/RDs to do
which means running out of things to make myself feel like I'm doing work while not doing what I'm supposed to do

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is this manga like, super queer positive? They really hit us with the, “People in public will constantly assume you’re just friends,” thing. Also hell yeah another yaoi moment. I’m normally a yuri fan but I feel like this manga calls for equality.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how it's not just Ryou changing but both of them effect each other now.🥰

Thanks for the chapter!
The italics conveyed the same feeling as the dots did. Geat workaround 👍

Dex-chan lover
Those 2 dorks switch genders more often than a PC player switches between keyboard & mouse and a controller.

I'm getting closer to running out of TS/RDs to do
which means running out of things to make myself feel like I'm doing work while not doing what I'm supposed to do
How about you RD chapter 39 for me huh. The amount of sfx in it makes me wanna cry

Dex-chan lover
wait a sec, is that even an accomplishment?
do PC players even use controller
1. Eh, not really. Many controllers these days have USB plugs, and many PC's have quite a few USB ports available.
2. For some games and players, yes. Some games have garbage/nonexistent KB+M controls and others just play far better with a controller. There are games on Steam that only work with a controller, such as Ninja Gaiden.

Users who are viewing this thread