Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Case.37

Fed-Kun's army
T
Something tells me Ryou will ask to stay a girl while let Nagasa still change at will, honestly, ideal is let both of them change at will.

I highly doubt they'll end as same sex, and since God basically said they should choose I think het is most likely, because even when the manga is ultra queer, Japan  still enforces heteronormativeness one way or another.

I know Japanese writers enough to already expect shitty ending :angery:
The panel where they've fallen on each other and are both girls had me thinking about a secret Yuri route for sure. To be honest though I've enjoyed how they both seem to be into each other regardless of what gender anyone is presenting at the time and would really regret any ending that locked them into a specific pair het or not.

Dex-chan lover
I was constantly questioning why they couldn't keep both genders, and saddened by the fact they'd have to conform, thankfully this can be a great love story.

Dex-chan lover
I was constantly questioning why they couldn't keep both genders, and saddened by the fact they'd have to conform, thankfully this can be a great love story.
I mean what else would the favor be other than asking to let nagisa keep the swapping effect even after the 'marriage' is reached; after all, of the goal of the granting the swap powers is to increase marriages and letting them keep their powers would likely lengthen and enhance the marriage, then doing that favor is to the advantage of the marriage god.

Dex-chan lover
it isn't shitty writing even if it ends up that way. Even if they normally do that and people don't like it. Even if it was more accepting society, some people do particularly like that stuff while others don't. I am not saying it is bad, just people have preferences as well. There are a ton of japanese writing on the other way as well, and vice versa... Even if it is typical, does not mean it will happen. I just happen to like "heteronormativeness" the most to me, but understand and accept the other as well. It is what I personally prefer in both real relationships and stories, not saying others have to go with it. regardless of the ending of this manga, there are other non-hetero relationships in this manga as well that are GREAT representations, not only with this swaps. Regardless of how it ends and what they do end up being it will be a good ending. I JUST HOPE it isn't a copout ending XD
It is shitty because it's the most boring safe ending possible, when there's literally a fucking god involved, I'm pretty sure it'll end with one or both still being able to change sex though.
The panel where they've fallen on each other and are both girls had me thinking about a secret Yuri route for sure. To be honest though I've enjoyed how they both seem to be into each other regardless of what gender anyone is presenting at the time and would really regret any ending that locked them into a specific pair het or nonot.
Yuri ending sure would be a surprise lol, yeah, I have to agree, their fluid relationship is great, locking the gender of one or both just doesn't fit with now the story is going, because it's not just about them falling in love with each other regardless of gender, but also getting used to being both genders and liking it, rather than forcing themselves to "endure" the change.

Honestly, in my opinion ending that fits the most is both being able to still changing genders, and thet becoming more common for people as a whole, the entire thing is a experiment after all, so at the end something will be changed for humanity as a whole I think.

Users who are viewing this thread