Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I hope they break the norm and keep Calamity a dragon or at least turn him into a lizard man or something

Aggregator gang
ya know, i'm not going to pretend like this is secretly a masterpiece (or good for that matter) but holy shit this is enjoyable. it's like a "well what will he do this time" deal. hopefully they don't attempt to throw too much drama in the mix and just let him keep on dominating and helping the people around him. truly a hero we need in our current day

At this point, make the father the protagonist. He's the only one i genuinely like.

Fed-Kun's army
The artist has a real problem drawing anyone between 6 and 18. Alec and Ange are 7, but have the proportions of toddlers.

Dex-chan lover
Silly me, I thought they might use that extra food to feed the enormous dragon the MC brought home.

Dex-chan lover
ya know, i'm not going to pretend like this is secretly a masterpiece (or good for that matter) but holy shit this is enjoyable. it's like a "well what will he do this time" deal. hopefully they don't attempt to throw too much drama in the mix and just let him keep on dominating and helping the people around him. truly a hero we need in our current day
I've come to realize that several of my favorite isekai/fantasy manga are ones where the OP protagonist (and/or his allies) just steamrolls everything with little to no resistance. Conflict is just a pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread