Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

@Empiur person failing to cast magic, people "insulting"/condeming her for failing at magic. Him solves the issue that could literally by live-chaging

Fed-Kun's army
@jackty89 all in the span of the same chapter and could have even possibly been cut-out without consequence to whatever plot we've seen so far

@Empiur can't deny that but i've read worse than this, you literally have manga where they see MC in 1 frame and go balistic in love.

Dex-chan lover
So... how do we need to explain that every last bit of your artery and vein are directly connected to your heart ? mmm

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems as wise as the MC is, he's still a complete noob when it comes to the feelings of women. Now he's got a fiance, an Empress, and a mage who just awakened her magic head over heels with him. Btw, that's not a statue of the dragon, that's the dragon after sniffing some Dragon's bane and getting completely stoned. This should be a lesson not to do drugs and sniff strange substances.

@chendu MC explains that it was a blockage in her magic line, not blood vein on page 5. So her magic was hampered, not her blood flow. As for how it's connected I'd say it's just like Kikagi's explanation of the chakra network in Naruto, just instead of chakra this one is for magic.

Double-page supporter
Maybe the humans in that fantasy world are built differently but it'll always annoy me to no end when I see the heart being placed so far left.
If those mangakas are not elementary schoolers, basic biology classes should have covered basic anatomy...

why do i think that in the next chapter a new character will be introduced, namely a certain dragon....

I still can’t get over a fact that the MC is still a child this far into the chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread